Depron Thermal Insulation Boards. The ideal product to prevent downward heat loss under engineered wood & laminate floors
Depron Thermal Insulation Boards are an extruded polystyrene insulation material for use below wood or laminate floors in conjunction with ECOFILM underfloor heating elements.
Depron is available in 6mm thick sheets and is manufactured from recycled material free from ozone-depleting chemicals. Produced from a closed-cell construction foamed polystyrene it has excellent thermal insulation properties. It MUST be used below ALL ECOFILM heating systems.
Each board covers 0.5m2, order the pack size you require for your chosen floor area adding approximately 10% for cutting wastage. Where threshold height limitations permit in conservatories we recommend installing a double layer of ECOMAX-LITE insulation.
Depron Product Features
- 6mm thick
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent sound insulation
- Levels of small floor imperfections
- Suitable for most floor constructions
- Easy to work with – cut with a knife
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Colour may vary
Depron Technical Detail
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 500mm x 6mm (0.5m² coverage per sheet)
- Material: Close-cell foamed polystyrene
- Density: 40Kg/m³
- Thermal conductivity: 0.035W/m°K